Monday, January 30, 2012

Home together

Contribution by German Flowers

I love being at home with a cold because it means I get to watch a lot of Satellite Dish TV. I know that’s silly but I never have time during the week when I’m working to sit around and just watch TV so when I’m sick I get to catch up on all my favorite trashy shows for a day. I really like the Housewives shows and I also like Gold Rush, have y’all seen that one? It’s on Discovery and it’s about a bunch of guys in the mountains of Alaska that are literally mining for gold…how weird is that? I can’t believe I’ve had the flu twice this year already but I think my boss (and me) are starting to suspect I’ve brought the symptoms on myself because I just need a day off so bad, you know? There’s something to be said for not working yourself to the bone and that’s never been something I’m very good at controlling – I’m always busier at the office than any reasonable person should be!

No comments: