Monday, April 23, 2012

Finally on my own…

I appreciate the guest post, Lindsay Valdez

I have been living with 2 roommates for the past 4 years while we have been in College. They are like my sisters, but I think moving away from one another will be good. We all just graduated college and will now be doing our own things but will see each other as often as we can. I am really excited because I am buying my own house. I just signed the papers yesterday and will get to move in next weekend. I can’t wait. I am a little nervous because I have never lived by myself before but I know that I will be okay. My mom knowing that I am a little nervous got home security systems Montomery installed for me to help me feel safer. I think that it will. She said they have them as their security system and that she feels better knowing she does. She’s excited for me too, she’s coming over to help me get everything decorated and to spend the week with me. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: