Friday, September 28, 2012

Thankful To Fairy Hobmother

 

I am really thankful today because Fairy Hobmother visited me and send me a note that fairy hobmother is going to grant my wish. A gift for me is what the fairy hobmother wants to give. It is not all the time that you will be granted of any wish that you make. So when fairy hobmother told me that a wish granted then I was so happy.

Imagine the fairy hobmother is the representative of Appliances Online. There is a Beko Washing Machine Freestanding White that I like in their store. I wanted to have a washing machine because ours already wore out. If you wanted to be visited by the amazing fairy hobmother just leave a message in this post. You might be the lucky one whom the fairy hobmother will going to visit. What are you waiting for leave a message for fairy hobmother.

17 comments:

Thank You Fairy Hobmother said...

[...] was a couple of years ago. So it was already late for a warranty. Anyway, my wish is to buy a new Beko dishwasher it is handy if you have [...]

Diaper Days said...

Congrats to you, I want to own one of Beko washing machine so I dont need to go down from fourth floor just to make My laundry done, yes we dont have washing machine in the apartment, and I hope the fairy hobmother Will visit me soon and share his generousity to me..

Istin said...

I wish the fairy hobmother will visit me too and grant my wish :)

http://istintotz.blogspot.com

Michaelo Bryan said...

I'm happy for you that FairyHobmother finally granted your wish! I hope that he will also come to visit a daddy blogger like me :)

Denise Rayala said...

Fairy Hobmother! I want a baking oven before Christmas so I could bake cookies & brownies for my friends & family. :)

Bebengisms

Nicole said...

I would love a visit! I could buy that crockpot on amazon my mom has been wanting! :)

LaTonya (Detroit Mom) said...

The Fairy Hobmother, a true Blessing at paying it forward. I too am awaiting a visit.

Kara said...

Oooh what a surprise it would be to have a visit from the Fairy Hobmother!

katie shelton said...

I would love a visit from the fairy hobmother!

April Wray said...

I would so love a visit!!

Angie Agerter said...

So many little wishes & so little time. Here is hoping that the sweet Fairy Hobmother will float over my blog & grant my wish :)

Sarah (from MaeGal) said...

Congrats on your visit! I'm waiting for the day I get to meet the Fair Hobmother via my blog. =)

Bobbie (aka Rebelle ) said...

Oh fairy hobmother, where could you be?
are you in the cupboard, or maybe a tree?
Oh fairy hobmother, where could you be?
Hopefully at Dishin' With Rebelle, visiting me!

Tina @ Pinay Green Mommy said...

I am hoping and praying that the Fairy Hobmother will visit me too. I have been stalking him for sometime already, my time will surely come.

Kathy (Kangaroo Mama) said...

I would love a visit from the Fairy Hobmother, it could really help with the holidays coming up!

Patricia Hancock said...

I wish the fairy hobmother would visit me

Cheryl said...

That's really great! It seems like that washing machine would really help you out. I hope you'll get it soon!